Radio spectrum utilisation plan
Last update: 31. 8. 2022
The Czech Telecommunication Office, as the competent body of state administration according to Section 108(1)(b) of Act No. 127/2005 Coll., on electronic communications and amending certain related acts (Electronic Communications Act), as amended, based on the results of public consultation undertaken according to Section 130 of the Act, the decision of the Council of the Office according to Section 107(8)(b)(2) and with regard to the execution of Section 16(2) of the Act, issues parts of the radio spectrum utilisation plan as measures of a general nature.
Radio spectrum utilisation plan
The plan comprises a common part of the radio spectrum utilisation plan and parts of the radio spectrum utilisation plan for dedicated frequency bands determined by the lower and upper frequency limits.
In the radio spectrum utilisation plan (RSUP), CTU determines the technical parameters and conditions for the use of radio spectrum by radio communication services. The plan follows on from the Plan of the Frequency Band Allocations (National Table of Frequency Allocations - NTFA).
See also Information about radio frequencies utilisation.
Only the texts in Czech language are legally binding.
The unofficial translations are at one's disposal in English.
Radio Interface Specifications are integrated into RSUP (see below).
Parts of Radio Spectrum Utilisation Plan
- Common Part of the Radio Spectrum Utilisation Plan No. PV/10.2005-35
Part No. PV-P/27/01.2012-1 for the frequency band 9–27 500 kHz
- Part No. PV-P/26/08.2022-19 for the frequency band 27.5–66 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/5/10.2010-13 for the frequency band 66–87.5 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/22/11/2013-7 for the frequency band 87.5–146 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/1/08.2022-18 for the frequency band 146–174 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/21/08.2022-17 for the frequency band 174–380 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/15/02.2020-2 for the frequency band 380–470 MHz,
Part No. PV-P/10/05.2022-4 of the frequency band 470-960 MHz,
- Part No. PV-P/20/07.2021-7 for the frequency band 960–1700 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/12/06.2015-3 for the frequency band 1700–1900 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/6/06.2021-6 for the frequency band 1900-2200 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/14/03.2021-1 for the frequency band 2200-2700 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/7/02.2022-3 for the frequency band 2700–4200 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/24/03.2021-2 for the frequency band 4200-5925 MHz
- Part No. PV-P/19/09.2021-9 for the frequency band 5.925–10 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/13/07.2022-8 for the frequency band 10–12.5 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/18/01.2018-1 for the frequency band 12.5–14.5 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/8/10.2011-14 for the frequency band 14.5–15.35 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/17/07.2022-7 for the frequency band 15.35–21.2 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/16/04.2018-4 for the frequency band 21.2–24.25 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/2/10.2020-10 for frequency band 24,25—27,5 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/11/12.2021-16 for the frequency band 27.5–33.4 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/4/08.2022-16 for the frequency band 33.4–39.5 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/9/01.2014-1 for the frequency band 39.5–43.5 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/25/07.2006-25 for the frequency band 43.5–52.6 GHz
- Part No.PV-P/3/11.2019-6 for the frequency band 52.6–59 GHz
- Part No. PV-P/23/11.2019-7 for the frequency band 59–105 GHz