Information for users
Radio equipment can only be operated in the Czech Republic, if two elementary requirements are met:
- The equipment shall use the designated frequencies under the conditions set out in the individual or general authorisation.,
- The conformity of the equipment with regard to the European regulation has been assessed.
Using the authorised frequencies under the conditions set out in the individual or general authorisation
- If your radio equipment transmits only for connecting to the public electronic communications network (mobile phones) or, if the equipment only receives (TV set), you do not have to pay attention to this point- the responsible subject is the network operator.
- If you use the frequencies in any other way (radio stations, various control devices, toys, wireless microphones and headphones etc.), you should check out, if the equipment can be operated in the Czech Republic or if the individual authorisation to use radio frequencies should be applied for, based on the specifications which must be stated by a producer with the equipment.
The assesment of the conformity of the equipment with regard to the European regulation
- There shall be the European conformity mark “CE” on the equipment. The EU Declaration of conformity shall be available with the equipment. The equipment, which does not meet these particulars, cannot be legalized for using in the Czech Republic subsequently.
More detailed information is available in Czech language only and can be reached by clicking „CZ“ in the upper right corner.